Friday, September 28, 2018

A country i'd like to visit

Hello everyone, it's me, Rodigo here.

If there is any place I would like to visit over any other is Japan.

Japan is a really mistic country, in the east side of the world, it is a really big isle (but not as big as Australia). It has a lot of culture and and places and temples! Japan has over a thousand different temples! it is amazing!  Actually, there is a tradition of visiting all temples of japan to collect stamps and photos of it.

 If I ever going to visit Japan, I would not like to do anything but visit the country, because the money you get paid in Japan is very low in comparison with the ammount you use to live for a month, and the job offer is really bad.

Japan has the biggest center of SEGA, and it has at least 6 floors of pure arcade games and many more! They even have events for lots of prizes everyday! (you can look at https://tempo.sega.jp/en/am/ikebukuro/)

That's all for me, I hope you enjoyed it.
See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a big game center, it's a good reason to go to japan.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you can get there soon, since I can see you really admire Japan.

    ReplyDelete