Friday, October 5, 2018

My best holiday

Hello everyone!
This week's post is about my best holiday, that happened this year!

My family and I went to a big trip, it all started in the first week of February.  We went from Santiago de Chile's airport (SCL) to Arica's airport (called "Chacalluta") in the afternoon, so, we arrived there at night (8 p.m.) and took a taxi to Tacna, Peru.  Once we got there, we stayed in a hostel for the rest of the night.

In the next day, we took the first bus to Cusco, Perú.  It was a 16 hours trip, and we got really tired and, because of the fast altitude change, I felt sick and started vomiting for the rest of the trip.

Once we arrived to Cusco, we took a tour for 4 days-3 nights to Machupicchu, and it was amazing.

During the trip, I met a russian girl and we started talking in english! it was the most amazing thing of all the trip.  I had to help her with the translation from spanish to english, because she didn't get any word the tour guide was saying. (I felt amazing at that moment, and realized that english classes actually work!)

I could keep writing about the trip all day long, but it's time to go now... so...
See you next week!

(pm me if you want to hear/read the full story)

2 comments: