Tuesday, November 27, 2018

English languaje classes

Hello everyone!

Finally... This is the last post... It is been a long time since I started blogging, and it was an amazing experience, but everything good has to end soon...

During the beginning of this semester I started doing these blogs. First of all because the teacher of english told me to do so and they were evaluated at the final day of the class.  In the first blog I felt opossed to do any blog, I found them like the most boring thing to do in class... but after some weeks, I started caring less and less about the blogs, and started writing more about me in the blogs (of course, a story of me that matched the topic of the week), and the same happened during the English classes.

During the first month of classes, my classmates were so irregular that I found it really strange to be able to have confidence to practice my English, and it lead to a point that - I do not really know the circunstances- almost everyone leaved the course!  And, because of that, The only "classmate" I had was the teacher! I had no other choice that improve as fast as I can to try to, at least, have a fluid conversation with someone that is an expert of English, but, due to I had a whole year without practicing English (almost), some of the basic vocabulary I learnt before started to be "erased from my mind" and I forgot lots of words!  It was horrible... but, thanks to the help of wordreference I started remembering all the words I needed to use.

During almost a whole month I had particular classes, and I felt really great. I think that I improved a lot in terms of the modulation and speaking, but at the same time kind of lonely to not be able to learn English with a classmate or a "friend" of my generation. But, putting that aside, I really enjoyed the English class, and as a recommendation, I strongly recomend to have English classes in groups of 12 people of maximum, because I believe that learning a Language with less people will make those students be better at it than doing it with a big group (thing that happens in the basic courses, por example, English A1 or A2) and also, it is the standard that some English institutes have.

It is been a long and good time writing posts, and I think this is the longest post I ever made before...

And that's it!
I'm very thankfull for the oporunity to express myself using post, and.. See ya in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment