Tuesday, November 27, 2018

My future job

Hello everyone!

This is the penultimate post that I will do for this semester in the English Class... so... let's talk about the future and, even better, my future job!

 Because I am studying forestry at University of Chile, Santiago, Chile, I - hopefully- expect to have my degree in about three years more, and then... I will have to choose where I will go.

Forestry here in Chile has a really wide range of options to work in, starting with the minering, doing some papers to the mining company about the differents impacts that, for example, will have an expansion of a wall of debris to be able to be filled with more of waste; or a forestry company, doing different magements to the different aspects that has a plantation, like roads, the trees and their intervals between one and other, or if they are going to need water depending on the place -geographically speaking- that the plantation is located and the season that is ocurring at that time; or in a consultant company, that can work for any company that require some forestry experts to analyze a place and decide if a proyect the main company is doing is indeed possible without tresspasing any enviroment law; or working with the government in different projects to understand more about plants and their habits; and even more!

From all those different works, I would like to work with the mining companies and doing, at the same time (if it is possible) research about the differents plants and their direct management in the field like the distance of distribution to get the best of an expression (for exmaple, the best of height, or diameter, or quantity of seeds and so on)


That's all for now... Cya !

No comments:

Post a Comment