Friday, November 23, 2018

Animals

Hello everyone !
Finally we're at the end of the year! there're only few weeks remaining to end the year, and obviusly, the english classes too.

Today's post, as the title says will be about animals.

I really like animals, I believe that they are really important to the people and to the ecosystem.
Some of them are really big, like hippopotamus and giraffes, and others really small, like ants or bees. other animals are really "dangerous" like lions or tigers and others are really harmless like bunnies or parrots.

From all the possible animals that exist, there are two species that I like the most. They are the Siberian husky and the Golden retriever.  They are from the big group of dogs, and those are dogs that I love just for existing.

The Siberian husky is, for me, the most beautiful dog ever, it is really close to wolves in terms of physical apparence, and in a big percentage genetically spreaking.  Some of the qualities that I love from huskys is that they have their own personality, and some dogs are really derp, and I love it.

The golden retriever is a dog that I really like, because they are really loyal, funny, derps too, they have their own nature and they are like a child in a body of a man.  They actually care about how are you feeling and they like kids!  If I ever want to have children, I think that I MUST buy a golden retriever.



That's all for now, Cya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment